Sunday, August 12, 2012

Drugstore Favorites


Here are some of my favorite products that are available at local drugstores.


Maybeline Falsies mascara. It's THE mascara for me.
Does not smudge, curls all day long, makes my eyelash thick...list goes on.
And I don't mind throwing it away every few months.

I'm in love with the quality of Maybelline's lipstick.
This was my first low end lipstick and the quality is very comparable to the high ends.
Color payoff is great, moisturizing enough and the color STAYS on.
I haven't tried all the colors yet but my favorite is Ruby Star. (It's a very pretty watermelony color)




Palmer's Cocoa Butter Concentrated Cream.
It's pretty much same with the rest of the Palmer's, but the packaging is so much easier to carry it in my handbag than the other versions.
I use it on my hands, elbows, leg, feet... everywhere and anywhere.
Plus the smell of the Cocoa Butter is so heavenly.

Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush.
With the case, I don't have to worry the brush being dirty which is perfect to carry it in my bag.
I use it daily throughout the day for my quick makeup touch. (Great for face powder and blush)

First time using Yes to Cucumber brand but I'm really liking it.
The smell of the cucumber is very refreshing and does a great job of wiping off my makeup.
I like that the wipes are not too thin, but sturdy enough to actually clean my entire face.
Interested to start using other products in this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment